Question

Vivian Books buys books and magazines directly from publishers and distributes them to grocery stores. The wholesaler expects to purchase the following inventory.


Vivian Books’ accountant prepared the following schedule of cash payments for inventory purchases. Vivian Books’ suppliers require that 90 percent of purchases on account be paid in the month of purchase; the remaining 10 percent are paid in the month following the month of purchase.

Required
a. Complete the schedule of cash payments for inventory purchases by filling in the missing amounts.
b. Determine the amount of accounts payable the company will report on its pro forma balance sheet at the end of the secondquarter.


$1.99
Sales6
Views428
Comments0
  • CreatedFebruary 07, 2014
  • Files Included
Post your question
5000