What symbols would you use to depict the following situations on a structure chart?
• A function occurs multiple times before the next module is invoked.
• A function is continued on the bottom of the page of the structure chart.
• A customer record is passed from one part of the program to another.
• The program will print a record either on screen or on a printer, depending on the user’s preference.
• A customer’s ID is passed from one part of the program to another.
• A function cannot fit on the current page of the structure chart.