Question: Which fund or account group should be used to record

Which fund or account group should be used to record the following?
1. A primary government’s general fund equity interest in a joint venture.
2. Fixed assets of a governmental unit, other than those accounted for in a proprietary fund.
3. A governmental unit’s un-matured general obligation bonds payable.
4. Cost of maintenance for a municipal motor pool that maintains all city-owned vehicles and charges the various departments for the cost of rendering those services.
5. General long-term debt of a governmental unit.
6. Deferred compensation plans, for other than proprietary fund employees, adopted under IRC 457.
7. Debt service transactions of a special assessment issue for which the government is not obligated in any manner.
8. Taxes collected and held for a separate school district.
9. Investments donated to the city, income from which is to be used to acquire art for the city’s museum.
10. Receipts from the federal government for the food stamp program.

View Solution:

Sale on SolutionInn
  • CreatedApril 13, 2015
  • Files Included
Post your question