Question: Zilly Co predicts sales of 400 000 for June Zilly pays
Zilly Co. predicts sales of $400,000 for June. Zilly pays a sales manager a monthly salary of $6,000 and a commission of 8% of sales dollars. Prepare a selling expense budget for the month of June.
Answer to relevant QuestionsLiza’s predicts sales of $40,000 for May and $52,000 for June. Assume 60% of Liza’s sales are for cash. The remaining 40% are credit sales; these customers pay in the month following the sale. Compute the budgeted cash ...Miami Solar budgets production of 5,000 solar panels in July. Each unit requires 4 hours of direct labor at a rate of $16 per hour. Prepare a direct labor budget for July. Montel Company’s July sales budget calls for sales of $600,000. The store expects to begin July with $50,000 of inventory and to end the month with $40,000 of inventory. Gross margin is typically 40% of sales. Determine ...MCO Leather Goods manufactures leather purses. Each purse requires 2 pounds of direct materials at a cost of $4 per pound and 0.8 direct labor hours at a rate of $16 per hour. Variable manufacturing overhead is charged at a ...Merline Manufacturing makes its product for $75 per unit and sells it for $150 per unit. The sales staff receives a 10% commission on the sale of each unit. Its December income statement follows. MERLINE MANUFACTURING Income ...
Post your question