Accountant Full Time
SolutionInn is looking for an Accountant to join our growing Accounts & Finance department. You will work independently on assigned matters but will also be required to be able to build your own team. The work is fast-paced and requires excellent communication, time management skills and often time-sensitive and demanding. This job will give you the opportunity to drive change, manage, and lead in a growing organization.
- Will maintain company local and international accounts.
- Will manage the international payments and chargebacks.
- Will review legal queries from business teams across various aspects of the law, including compliance, intellectual property, privacy, litigation and employment, and facilitating the escalation and resolution of those issues.
- Will improve contracting efficiency, cost effectiveness, and knowledge sharing across internal divisions of SolutionInn.
- Direct responsibility for improving accounting processes and controls for a business with a high volume of transactions.
- Will compile and present reports, monthly and annual budgets, business plans and financial statements.
- Will prepare accounts in tax returns and provide tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
- Must be adept at using MS-Office and QuickBooks.
- Must be ACCA qualified.
- Having an industry experience of 6 to 10 Months will be a plus.
- Paid Time Off
- Fringe Benefits
- Quarterly Evaluations
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Environment
Job Working Hours
9AM to 6PM (Monday to Friday)
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.