Business Taxation- Subject Matter Expert Remote
SolutionInn is looking for a talented Subject Matter Expert (Taxation). Every great course begins with the knowledge of a Subject Matter Expert (SME). Being an effective SME, however, requires more than an understanding of the subject. Because the SME contributes as one member of a larger development team, skill in navigating the team work environment is essential for success. This challenge is even greater when the SME works with a geographically dispersed team.
- Write Answers for advanced questions from different Taxation related textbooks.
- Instant answering of Taxation subject questions posted by students.
- Apply principle, methods and knowledge of the academic and functional areas to answer questions.
- Excellent English communication skills (Reading/ Writing).
- Having good hands on knowledge Taxation and related subjects covered by this degree.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with using websites.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (With Taxation related subjects).
- Students with 2nd or 3rd years are welcome to apply.
- No Experience Required
- Flexible schedule.
- No office distraction.
- Save money.
- Work from home day.
Job Working Hours
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.