$20,000 Annum| Orlando, FL| Part Time| Flexible Hours
Solution Inn, is an educational portal for students and tutors in which Students and tutors are interacting with each other. We are seeking a part time professional seo and digital marketing specialist for our website.
- Devise strategies which will definitely help to get more traffic on our website and also will boost keywords ranking on search engines.
- Content Marketing: Post monthly 8-10 blogs on high authority Guest Posting sites to get valuable backlinks for our website. High authority sites in all niches which will help to achieve strong DoFollow backlinks.
- Social Media: Use social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Plus to share regular post as well as above Guest Post links on social sites.
- On-Page Optimization: Set up best optimized Meta title, keyword, description, robots, site map and internal linking.
- Social Bookmarking: Bookmark URLs along with target keywords on social bookmarking sites regularly.
- Question and Answer: Join high authority question and answer sites on different forums and search for questions related to our business. Then you have to provide a good answer there along with your website link.
- Classified Posting: Post Ads on popular classified sites.
- Enhance and increase SEO presence and domain authority
- Work with marketing team to ensure branding and campaign creative are properly reflected in digital properties.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Applicants must posses a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications and have at least 3 years’ experience in marketing, social media platforms and website design.
- Applicants must have extensive experience in all social media platforms, link building and SEO presence and enhancement.
- The ideal candidate must be professional, energetic, creative minded and have a wide range of knowledge regarding internet marketing and social media advertising programs
- Must have current knowledge of SEO and Keyword Optimization
- To promote our brands through content across a variety of social media platforms
- To solicit and write guest posts for related outside blogs and websites
- To provide regular content ideas for yourself and others
How to apply
Please submit a resume that shows your experience as it has prepared you for this role, and a link to your portfolio.
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: Bachelor's