Front End EngineerFull Time
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers.
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes.
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements.
- Maintain and improve Solutioninn website.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Enable to design responsive and pixel perfect web pages.
- A quick learner who wants to surround himself with a team.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, multitasking, time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software engineering with good CGPA.
- At least 2 years of experience in a well reputed organization.
- Mobile Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Allowance
- Food and Entertainment Allowances
- Company Profit Sharing
- Flexible Work Environment
- Work from Home
Job Working Hours
10AM to 6PM
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.