IOS Developer Full Time
SolutionInn is offering iOS developer role responsible for the development and maintenance of our large, scaled product-based application aimed at a range of iOS devices such as mobile phones and tablet computer. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other members of the technical department. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS mobile.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization.
- A Solid Understanding of iOS platform.
- Proficient with Swift language.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Bachelors in Software Engineering / Computer Sciences.
- The candidate should have at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- The candidate must have a strong portfolio.
- Mobile Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Allowance
- Grocery Allowance
- Food and Entertainment Allowances
- Gym Allowance
Job Working Hours
10AM to 7PM
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.