Machine Learning EngineersFull Time
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us integrate artificial intelligence into our current products and services. Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Lead all the processes from data cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries (like scikit-learn, scipy, matplotlib, pandas)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- BS in computer Science
- At least 3 years of experience required in Machine Learning
- Mobile Allowance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Travel Allowance.
- Entertainment Allowances.
- Grocery Allowance.
- Gym Allowance.
Job Working Hours
10 AM to 7 PM (Monday to Friday)
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.