Marketing AnalystFull Time
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to help support overall marketing strategy and operations at SolutionInn. You will anticipate and analyze the conversion funnel performance. You will partner with the marketing, product, and technical development teams to guide key decisions based on your analyses and insights. You will present recommendations for effective user acquisition/retention to key marketing and other stakeholders. Key to the role is having the curiosity, domain expertise and technical skills to understand and quantify efforts that impact user acquisition and retention. Working with other Analytics team members, you will balance multiple analytics efforts with several organizations, leveraging innovative problem-solving methods to deliver key insights that drive new user growth, longer retention and better student experience.
- Partner closely with marketing and other teams across the organization to identify impactful business problems, translate them into structured analyses, actionable insights, and over time, analytic models, reports, and dashboards for scalable monitoring.
- Partner with marketing and other teams to forecast the conversion funnel performance, analyze issues/opportunities within conversion funnel, and support the teams as necessary to resolve/implement them.
- Use exploratory data analysis techniques to quickly identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends that help stakeholders understand marketing performance and emerging business opportunities and risks.
- Present analyses and recommendations to a wide audience, including senior business stakeholders and company-wide execs.
- Collaborate with other analysts/technical team to provide recommendations based on collective learning across various analytics efforts in the organization.
- Must have strong SQL and data manipulation skills.
- Proven ability to question data, assumptions and tactics, develop an analytic approach, and deploy a variety of techniques such as time-series trend analysis, multivariate segmentation and A/B tests to guide strategy and operational decision-making.
- Self-motivated, independent, organized and proactive, highly responsive, flexible and adaptable when working across multiple teams.
- Passionate about producing high-quality analytics deliverables and communicating results to a broad audience.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor\'s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. engineering, sciences, math, statistics, business or economics) required.
- Fresh graduates are eligible to apply. 1+ years of previous experience in Analytics in a B2C company and in an enterprise, data-driven environment is a plus.
- Experience with one or more databases like MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with predictive modeling, forecasting, and multivariate regression analysis is a plus.
- Experience creating dashboards and key metrics is a plus.
- Experience in web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Webmaster is a plus.
- Familiarity with BI platforms such as Tableau is a plus.
- Familiarity with ML platforms such as Jupyter is a plus.
- Mobile Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Allowance
- Food and Entertainment Allowances
- Company Profit Sharing
- Flexible Work Environment
- Work from Home
Job Working Hours
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.