Marketing AnalystFull Time
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to help support overall marketing strategy and operations at SolutionInn. You will anticipate and analyze the conversion funnel performance. You will partner with the marketing, product, and technical development teams to guide key decisions based on your analyses and insights. You will present recommendations for effective user acquisition/retention to key marketing and other stakeholders. Key to the role is having the curiosity, domain expertise and technical skills to understand and quantify efforts that impact user acquisition and retention. Working with other Analytics team members, you will balance multiple analytics efforts with several organizations, leveraging innovative problem-solving methods to deliver key insights that drive new user growth, longer retention and better student experience.
- Prepare social media marketing campaigns and strategize them such that they align with the business objectives.
- Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign strategy,Ads, Social, Events, emails etc are updated on a regular basis.
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Drive and build the business positioning, messaging, value propositions, KPIs for success.
- Collaborating with senior team members across all departments to uncover insights and create innovative marketing and branding strategies.
- Consistently identifying new or expanded revenue opportunities and strategising the implementation of plans.
- Comprehensive Competitor research.
- Establish key metrics to track performance of marketing initiatives.
- Create and maintain a successful brand image that can attract customers to the product or service.
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing.
- previous experience in Analytics in a B2C company and in an enterprise, data-driven environment is a plus.
- Experience in web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Webmaster is a plus.
- Experience with predictive modeling, forecasting, and multivariate regression analysis is a plus.
- Promote a business, product, or service.
- Excellent in communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (e.g. engineering, sciences, math, statistics, business or economics) required.
- Up to 2 year of similar work experience is required.
- Mobile Allowance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Travel Allowance.
- Entertainment Allowances.
- Grocery Allowance.
- Gym Allowance.
Job Working Hours
- 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM / 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM (Mon-Fri).
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.