Media Production SpecialistFull Time
We are looking for Media Production Specialist to join our team! As a Media Production Specialist, you will be responsible for recording educational experiments videos that includes planning, scheduling, filming to final production and budget reports. You will work behind the scenes in video creation.
- Work with educational experts to figure out the budget estimates and initial schedules.
- Work closely with educational experts to enhance their video scripts
- Create fun factor in educational experimental videos.
- Setting up the production unit, and guide the camera team to align the equipment accordingly.
- Prepare the shooting location with appropriate interior designing and color schemes.
- Choosing a cast and music, editing footage and other concerns related to production.
- Choose titles, music, animation and narration; edit and arrange video; and develop program material.
- Editing programs and video equipment such as cameras, microphones and lighting.
- Take care of all the formalities concerning the shooting locations and the production process, so it moves ahead without any stoppages.
- Solve any production issues on the set regarding the location or personnel to ensure a fast-paced and efficient production process.
- Must be familiar with Final Cut Pro, AVID, AfterEffects and Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Has strong communication skills.
- Team Management Skills.
- Must be proficient in editing videos, Graphics and Animation
- Must be familiar with visual development
- Familiar with usage of different type camaras and Multiple Camera Production
- Must be good in different cinematic techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Film and Television or Multimedia Art will be preferred
- No preference
- Mobile Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Allowance
- Flexible Work Environment
Job Working Hours
9AM to 6 PM (Mon-Fri)
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.