Product Analyst Full Time
We are seeking an analytical, persistent and motivated individual to be our point person for driving product and business decisions for SolutionInn’s Services. SolutionInn’ Services include Textbook Solutions, Expert Q&A, Online Tutoring. As we look to build and scale our businesses, this individual will be instrumental in helping stakeholders understand performance as well as proactively highlight challenges and opportunities that exist within this space. An ideal candidate is one who has keen interest in understanding the big picture of how product changes can impact business performance and has the curiosity to go after the most difficult questions in a simple and productive manner. In this role, you will partner closely with and have visibility into multiple departments at SolutionInn. You will also partner heavily with analysts, engineers and other data groups to solve cross-functional questions.
- Provide ongoing insights on conversion funnel and attach.
- Conduct and present ad-hoc analyses/models to inform roadmap decisions and investments.
- Partner with product, technical development and other analytics teams to ensure we have visibility into all new initiatives and their impact across multiple businesses.
- Build interactive dashboards using data pipelines and visualization tools to monitor KPIs.
- Leverage data to provide insights into user behavior and an extra layer of analysis on top of AB tests.
- Partner with product and engineering to resolve pressing issues.
- Create compelling presentations/analysis summaries to provide actionable recommendations with key insights.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in SQL and data visualization tools like Tableau or Domo.
- Advanced computer proficiency skills using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in Python is preferred.
- Bachelors in any quantitative fields preferred (Business, Econ, etc.).
- Fresh graduates are eligible to apply. 1+ years of demonstrated success in product analytics and/or data science in a B2C business is a plus.
- Top-decile data wrangling skills; strength in SQL, Python for data analysis, modelling and visualization.
- Analytical toolset including understanding of statistics (time series analysis, cluster analysis, multivariate analysis).
- Experience creating and maintaining dashboards using data visualization tools like Tableau or Domo.
- Self-motivated, independent, organized and proactive, highly responsive, flexible and adaptable when working across multiple teams.
- Passionate about producing high-quality analytics deliverables and communicating recommendations effectively to a broad audience.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Mobile Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Allowance
- Food and Entertainment Allowances
- Company Profit Sharing
Job Working Hours
10AM to 7PM
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.