Senior Talent Acquisition Executive Full Time
SolutionInn is an online educational portal which is acting as bridge between students and tutors. It is a student centric in nature because it converges with unparalleled insight into student desire, needs and preference. This is achieved by providing students an eclectic range of learning tools from 24/7 available tutors, study membership containing step-by-step guideline to questions and instant answers to student academic problems. Every day our tutors and experts solve complex academic problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Executive will lead and direct the functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment and further develop compensation and benefits plans
- The responsibilities of Senior Talent Acquisition Executive can be further broken down by daily job duties, which include:
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and performing in-person interviews with candidates followed by proper background checks of the selected ones.
- Organize learning and development programs
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Work to devise and renew the SolutionInn’ external relations operation to reflect and deliver the Chief Executive’s overarching strategy for the organization; they will directly manage the SolutionInn’ external relations activity.
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations. Be required to attend relevant events and/or represent the organization in networking events.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Develop strong relationships with career services departments in educational institutions and other organizations, providing support to our members and leading collaborations where appropriate.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role
- Excellent in communication skills, both oral and written.
- Having a good hands knowledge on Human Resources Practicalities.
- Proficient with using websites.
- Leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized university.........
- At least 2 years of similar work experience will be a plus.
- Mobile Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Allowance
- Food and Entertainment Allowances
- Company Profit Sharing
- Flexible Work Environment
Job Working Hours
10AM to 7PM
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.