SEO Link Building SpecialistFull Time
We’re looking for the qualified individual SEO Link Building Specialist that Join our growing search engine optimization team while working within a fun and creative corporate culture.
Contribute to increasing our site’s ranking by getting us high-quality backlinks from authority websites by outreaching and promoting our brand. Promote our brand to relevant people and businesses and get them to link to our website.
- Contribute to developing the link building strategy to improve our SEO and search engine ranking.
- Regularly research to Identify and acquire backlink opportunities to increase website traffic.
- Collaborate with other SEO and marketing team members to ensure the consistency of our online marketing efforts.
- Interact with outside vendors to build backlinks to our website and implement our link building strategy.
- Conduct online research, interpret, and use the obtained data and results.
- Find new link opportunities by using the latest search techniques and conducting a competitor backlink analysis.
- Build and maintain healthy links by keeping track of a backlink profile.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently,
- Familiarity with social media sites.
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience planning and implementing backlink campaigns.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Must be familiar with High DA (Domain authority) websites.
- Must be familiar with the SEO tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1 Year Experience in SEO marketing / Link Building.
- Mobile Allowance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Travel Allowance.
- Flexible Work Environment.
- Work from Home.
Job Working Hours
9 AM to 6 PM (Mon to Fri)
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.