Talent Acquisition Executive Full Time
The Talent Acquisition Executive will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- The responsibilities of Talent Acquisition Executive can be further broken down by daily job duties, which include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and performing in-person interviews with candidates followed by proper background checks of the selected ones.
- Work to devise and renew the SolutionInn’ external relations operation to reflect and deliver the Chief Executive’s overarching strategy for the organization; they will directly manage the SolutionInn’ external relations activity.
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations. Be required to attend relevant events and/or represent the organization in networking events.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Develop strong relationships with career services departments in educational institutions and other organizations, providing support to our members and leading collaborations where appropriate.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent in communication skills, both oral and written.
- Having a good hands knowledge on Human Resources Practicalities.
- Proficient with using websites.
- Work from home anytime.
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized university.
- Up to 1 year of similar work experience will be a plus.
- Mobile Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Allowance
- Food and Entertainment Allowances
- Company Profit Sharing
- Flexible Work Environment
- Work from Home
Job Working Hours
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.