Prince's Pipe Co. purchases equipment with a list price of $22,000. Regarding the purchase, Prince: Received a 2% discount
• Received a 2% discount off the list price
• Paid shipping costs of $800
• Paid $1,750 to install the equipment, $1,200 of which was for a unique stand for the equipment
• Paid $2,800 to insure the equipment, $300 for delivery transit, and $2,500 for a two-year policy to cover operations
• Paid $600 to have the manufacturer train employees on safety features
Determine the acquisition cost of the equipment.
This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
Step by Step Answer:
Create a free account to access the answer
Cannot find your solution?
Post a FREE question now and get an answer within minutes. * Average response time.
Question Posted: July 16, 2015 03:07:45