Pinnacle Engineering, an acclaimed chemical engineering team of engineers, chemists, and other scientists, had the following income in 2020: The
Pinnacle Engineering, an acclaimed chemical engineering team of engineers, chemists, and other scientists, had the following income in 2020:
The following changes are expected in 2021:
1. The company is expecting a 12 percent increase in revenues because of increasing demand in the marketplace for its services.
2. Training costs are expected to increase by $50,000.
3. Supplies are expected to increase to eight percent of revenue.
4. Phone, fax, accounting services, and insurance amounts will stay the same.
5. Depreciation expense will increase by $9,000 per year, since the company is planning to purchase equipment for $75,000. 6. Pinnacle is planning to hire a laboratory technician at a salary of $36,000 per year.
7. Utilities and miscellaneous expenses are expected to increase next year by 10 percent.
8. Taxes on income will be 20 percent.
Prepare a budgeted income statement for Pinnacle Engineering for fiscal year 2021.
This problem has been solved!
Step by Step Answer: