This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
In the Analysis phase, the development of the ____________occurs, which is a clear statement of the goals and objectives ofthe project. Documentation Flowchart Program specification Design ……………… is a tabular method for describing the logic of thedecisions to be taken. Decision tables Decision tress Decision method Decision data Problem analysis is done during System design phase systems analysis phase before
- In the Analysis phase, the development of the ____________occurs, which is a clear statement of the goals and objectives ofthe project.
- Program specification
- ……………… is a tabular method for describing the logic of thedecisions to be taken.
- Decision tables
- Decision tress
- Decision method
- Decision data
- Problem analysis is done during
- System design phase
- systems analysis phase
- before system test
- All of the above
- A _____ is an outline of a process that keeps developsuccessful information systems
- System Development Life Cycle
- CASE tool
- Phased Conversion
- Success Factors
- It is necessary to prioritize information requirements of anorganization at the requirements determination phase as
- it is always good to prioritize
- there are conflicting demands from users
- there are constraints on budgets, available time, humanresource and requirement
- all good organization do it
Related Book For