Please read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
The terms and conditions page here is a legal and binding agreement between you as a user(s) and Solution Inn. By using Solution Inn, you hereby confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and are ready to abide by them.
- The word Expert has been replaced by Freelancer. A Freelancer is a user that offers services and provides work to the client.
- The services are provided by freelancers can be charged at a fixed price, a price per hour, and a price per milestone. These services delivered are known as projects.
- Client can break his/her project into various parts known as milestones to manage the project more efficiently.
- On initiation of the Project, client pays fund to the Solution Inn escrow.
- Solution Inn Escrow is the internal banking system introduced by Solutioninn.com to regulate the proper and unbiased flow of cash to the concerned party. Money is released to the freelancer in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Freelancers can create an invoice after the completion of project to request client for fund release.
- Funds from the escrow account transfers automatically to the Freelancer account once the invoice is being paid by the client.
- Client must pay within 7 days of work completion; otherwise the payment will be transferred to the Freelancer automatically.
- All payments for the completed projects must go via Solution Inn. Any payment transfer outside Solution Inn will lead to the permanent account suspension of both the client and the freelancer. In case of SolutionInn balance is not utilized or not requested until after 180 days of the deposit, such funds are non-transferable and SolutionInn is not liable to honor any request to refund after a period of 180 days has lapsed.
- The freelancer must provide regular updates of the project in the workspace.
- Workspace is the session between client and Freelancer where all their interaction happens in private. They can upload files, make payments, request a refund or raise a dispute in relation to a job.
- Freelancers must provide the work on workspace within the allotted delivery time decided at the time of hiring at workspace. Late submission from the freelancer will be penalized under Solution Inn policy statement.
- Users, both freelancer and client, will be penalized for the cancelation and refund of project without a valid reason.
- Solution Inn provide updates, news announcements, service messages, notices and offers to users regularly thought email and SMS alerts. If a user wishes to cancel these updates, he/she can easily unsubscribe from email notifications using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email or in user account settings.
- User is the professional individual/freelancer/contractor/employer/business/student or anyone who uses or visits the website.
- Website means the website available at www.solutioninn.com along with its tools, applications, and features provided by solution inn.
Solution Inn provides a freelance marketplace for clients and freelancers to work with each other and empowers them to buy and sell the services. Solution Inn is the main service provider for both Clients and freelancers. Solution Inn offers opportunities to talented people to expose their skills at an online web portal and earn without any hefty schedules and work timings. Clients post a project and freelancers bid on the project. If they come to an agreement between themselves, client hires freelancer and pays once the job is completed.
Who is eligible to use solution inn?
Solution Inn is a marketplace which offers services to all legal entities. The user of the website must be at least 16 years old and sensible enough to fulfill the binding contracts with other users and the website. Suspended users are not eligible of using Solution Inn.
Solution Inn does not charge any registration fee or membership fee. However, there is nominal fee for different services like featuring a project, sealed a project from public view, etc. Solution Inn charges 8% in service charges.
Solution Inn ensures that intellectual property rights of every user remain intact. It is our policy to take notice of fraudulent activities by receiving feedback from users regularly. If you feel your intellectual property rights have been breached, feel free to contact us at Support@solutioninn.com
Agreements and policies of Solution Inn are meant to be followed. If any user breaches the agreements and policies, Solution Inn has every right to restrict, suspend, and even terminate the account of the user without any prior notice. If your Solution Inn account is terminated, you will not be granted access to any part of website. Once terminated, you cannot enter the website with any other new account. Solution Inn has strong measures to track your identity as a suspended and terminated user. Apart from violation of policies, Solution Inn can also suspend or terminate a user account if they fail to verify or validate their identity.
Solution Inn users acknowledge and understand the role of the website as a web-portal where users act as clients and freelancers. Neither clients nor freelancers are employees of Solution Inn. The service provided by freelancers is entirely their own. If the final quantity or quality or provided service is unlike of that which was promised, Solution Inn will not be held responsible for that misrepresentation. The freelancers are not representatives of the company; hence company is not responsible for their acts.
Upon selling anything to a client, and if client accepts your service request, you are deemed as entering a user contract under which you as a freelancer sell services and client buys services. You agree to provide the services with full obligation to the other user and, if you do not, you will be held liable to that user. You acknowledge that you are aware of domestic laws, international laws, state laws, regulations and policies that affect you as a client or freelancer. Both client and freelancer must agree that the user contract only is a relationship between both parties as a self-governing contract. There is nothing in this user agreement or user contract which states the relationship status as partnership, joint venture and employment relationship between users.
Parts of the website will display rates in the local currency of that website, in addition to the actual amount. These rates are based on a conversion from the originating currency using indicative market exchange rates. You hereby understand and agree that these rates are only indicative and the amount specified in the original currency is the actual amount. As a convenience service, you may withdraw funds from the website in another currency. If you wish to do so, you will be quoted an exchange rate which will be available for the time specified and you may choose to accept or not. We may charge a fee for effecting the currency conversion transactions. This fee will be embedded within the rate provided to you and the currency exchange will be settled immediately.
We reserve the right to reject any request for a conversion of currency at any time.
You are responsible for all risks associated with converting and maintaining funds in various available currencies including, but not limited to, the risk that the value of these funds will fluctuate as exchange rates change and this could result in a decrease in the value of your funds in aggregate. You must not use or attempt to use the website to engage in speculative trading, which could result in substantial losses. We are not a financial services provider. All information included on the Website in respect of currency conversion is general information only. Use of currency conversion is at your own risk. Currency conversions are final and irreversible.
The users of Solution Inn must inform website authorities regarding any suspected activity they may find on the website. Unauthorized access to the website and breach of security can harm your Solution Inn account and our services. You are held totally responsible to protect your Solution Inn password. You are the responsible entity. We will not be liable for any action arising from unauthorized access of your account.
You consent to receive notices and information from us in respect of the website and its services by electronic communication. You may withdraw this consent at any time, but if you do so we may choose to suspend or close your Account.
You may close your Account at any time by contacting our customer support or emailing us at email@example.com. Closing an account is subject to:
- not having any outstanding listings on the website; and
- resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on your Account); and
- paying any outstanding fees owing on the Account.