20,000 $ Annum| United States| Part Time| Flexible Hours
Solution Inn is an educational portal for students and tutors. Both Students and tutors are interacting using this portal. A large student community is available on facebook and other social media. We are seeking a part time marketing officer for managing and increasing student and tutors community engagement on our different social channels.
- Work closely with the rest of the social strategies team to help develop and execute on strategy, social content recommendations, and paid media plans.
- Responsible executing social media campaigns including paid posts, social media campaigns from set up, execution, management, optimizations, and reporting.
- Provide insight, analysis, and strategic recommendations based on performance for clients and teams.
- Integrate closely with creative, content, and measurement teams across projects.
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills and provides digital and social expertise to account teams and engages in client interactions.
- Use social analytics to assess efficacy of message, audience and platform.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of social media and digital marketing experience.
- Understands the role and value of owned and paid social media within the broader digital marketing landscape.
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferred in Marketing or related field.
- To provide regular content ideas for yourself and others.
How to apply
Please submit a resume that shows your experience as it has prepared you for this role, and a link to your portfolio.
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: Bachelor's