Refund and Cancellation
The refund and cancellation of a job is subject to the request of refund notice available at the workspace. The initiating party will send a refund notice to the second party and the second party will have two days (response time) to either accept the request or to reject it. Alternatively, the second party can decline to refund and initiate a dispute.
A freelancer may withdraw from a project after being hired. This means the freelancer is looking to withdraw from the project.
If a client initiates a refund request, the following process will apply:
- If a freelancer accepts a refund request he voluntarily agrees with terms of refund. The refund can either be partial or full, depending on the terms set forth by the client. The amount will be deducted from the freelancer's pending earning and credited to the client's Solution Inn balance.
- If a freelancer declines a refund request and raises a dispute within the response time of 2 days, both parties will now be bound by the terms of Solution Inn's Dispute Resolution Policy.
- If a freelancer fails to respond within the dispute resolution response time of 2 days, the right to raise a dispute will be considered forfeited and refund will be generated to the client. The service fee of 8% or 5$ (whichever is greater) will be charged to the freelancers pending earnings account.
If a client demands a refund on a paid invoice the amount will be deducted from the freelancer's pending earnings and credited to the client's account. If the freelancer does not have enough funds available in the pending earnings, Solution Inn will refund the client leaving the freelancer's pending earnings in a negative.There will be no refund for a paid invoice that is older than 60 days.
By initiating or accepting a refund request, freelancers are obliged to comply with the following terms:
- If a refund pertains to a current job, the service fee will be deducted from the freelancer's pending earnings.
- If a refund pertains to a paid invoice, the service fee will be deducted from the freelancer's pending earnings.
- Please Note: A service fee of 8% or 10$ (whichever is greater) will be charged against each milestone or project refunded to the client(s). This fee is non-refundable.
- SolutionInn Quality Assurance teams are continuously monitoring the activities of clients and tutors.
- In case any suspicious activity or behavior is noticed during or even after the completion of projects, the quality assurance team holds the right to deduct the funds from tutor's earnings.
- If the tutor has already withdrawn the amount the pending earning balance will be negative until there are sufficient earnings added to the tutor's balance to make the balance positive.