Match the following terms and definitions.
a. operational database
b. data warehouse
c. database administrator
d. intersection table
e. composite primary key
g. database integrity
1. Responsible for managing the enterprise’s databases
2. Ensures that the database contains accurate, valid data.
3. Stores data from a variety of sources and is used for business intelligence
4. Databases used to store data related to business operations and transactions
5. A process for removing database anomalies or problems
6. Used when more than one field is required to uniquely identify a record
7. Placed at the junction of two tables to eliminate a many-to-many relationship