1. What five questions typically are used in fact-finding? What other question does the Zachman Framework include? Is the additional...
1. What five questions typically are used in fact-finding? What other question does the Zachman Framework include? Is the additional question important?
2. What is a systems requirement, and how are systems requirements classified?
3. What are JAD and RAD, and how do they differ from traditional fact-finding methods? What are the main advantages of team-based methods?
4. What is total cost of ownership (TCO)? What costs often are underestimated?
5. Provide three examples each of closed-ended, open-ended, and range-of-response questions.
6. What are three types of sampling? Which one would you use to analyze data input errors?
7. What is the Hawthorne Effect? Have you ever experienced it? When and where?
8. What is a functional decomposition diagram (FDD) and why would you use one? Explain how to create an FDD.
9. What are agile methods? Are they better than traditional methods? Why or why not?
10. To what three different audiences might you have to give a presentation? How would the presentation differ for each? Which one would be the most challenging for you?