1. Explain the concept of Linked lists in C programming as detailed as you can. 2. What is a head...
1. Explain the concept of Linked lists in C programming as detailed as you can.
2. What is a head pointer and what is its purpose in Linked lists in C programming?
3. For self-referential structures in linked lists, why is it important not to use type-definition declaration of a structure?
4. What instances should we use arrays and what instances should we use linked lists when it comes to C programming? Which is more advantageous to use? Cite reasons.
5. One of the most common errors in Linked lists is the segmentation fault. What causes segmentation fault in linked lists? Give 3-5 examples.