Choose the right answer 1-What is the motivation of a white hat attacker? Taking advantage of any
Choose the right answer
1-What is the motivation of a white hat attacker?
Taking advantage of any vulnerability for illegal personal gain
fine-tuning network devices to improve their performance and efficiency
studying operating systems of various platforms to develop a new system
discovering weaknesses of networks and systems to improve the security level of these systems
2-Which security threat is self-replicate and propagates across networks from a singular host, consuming a lot of bandwidth?
3-It is a series of zombie computers working together towage a network attack.
• Trojan horse
4- What is a characteristic of a DoS attack as it relates to network security?
• Malware is contained in a seemingly legitimate executable program.
• Extreme quantities of data are sent to a particular network device interface.
• An electronic dictionary is used to obtain a password to be used to infiltrate a key network device.
• Too much information is destined for a particular memory block, causing additional memory areas to be affected.
5- Why would a rootkit be used by a hacker?
• to do reconnaissance
• to try to guess a password
• to gain access to a device without being detected
• to reverse engineer binary files
6- Which access attack method involves a software program that attempts to discover a system password by the use of an electronic dictionary?
• buffer overflow attack
• port redirection attack
• denial of service attack
• brute-force attack
• IP spoofing attack
• packet sniffer attack
7- It is a type of phishing that uses voice and the phone system that is used in social engineering attacks?
• buffer overflow
sending junk email
8- Which authentication method stores usernames and passwords in the router and is ideal for small networks?
• local AAA
• local AAA over RADIUS
• local AAA over TACACS+
• server-based AAA
• server-based AAA over RADIUS
• server-based AAA over TACACS+
9- Which component of AAA allows an administrator to track individuals who access network resources and any changes that are made to those resources?
10- A user complains about being locked out of a device after too many unsuccessful AAA login attempts. What could be used by the network administrator to provide a secure authentication access method without locking a user out of a device?
• Use the none keyword when configuring the authentication method list.
• Use the aaa local authentication attempts max-fail global configuration mode command with a higher number of acceptable failures.
• Use the login delay command for authentication attempts.
• Use the login local command for authenticating user access.
11- What difference exists when using Windows Server as an AAA server, rather than Cisco Secure ACS?
• Windows Server requires more Cisco IOS commands to configure.
• Windows Server only supports AAA using TACACS.
• Windows Server uses its own Active Directory (AD)controller for authentication and authorization.
• Windows Server cannot be used as an AAAserver.
12-Which server-based authentication protocol would be best for an organization that wants to apply authorization policies on a per-group basis?