Design a Local Area Network for SIA campus, Cannington using the following information. Head office, 12 users, located in
This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
- • Head office, 12 users, located in the main building.
- • Student service, 600 users, located in the main building.
- • Admin and Account, 35 users, located in the main building.
- • Automotive workshop, 5 users, located in the east wing of the main building.
- • Construction course Campus, 150 users, located next to the automotive workshop at 350m.
- • Include the DHPC, File, Mail and DNS server.
- • Add appropriate number of printers.
- • The entire area spans over an area of 750m2.
- • Use cisco packet tracer as the design tool.
- • Use appropriate switches (multilayer), routers, cables with a suitable number.
- • If the number of users is more than 10, consider using wireless networks in addition to ethernet cable connections.
- • Use class IPv4 class C 22.214.171.124 to configure all interfaces with suitable IPs, subnet mask and Gateways.
- • Segregate departments appropriately in your design.