Implement in Java HDFS application, that can be used to move a file from one location in
HDFS into another location in HDSF.
The application must have the following two parameters.
(1) A path to and a name of a file to be moved from.
(2) A path to and a new name of the file to be moved to.
Perform the following steps.
(1) Implement the application and save its source code in.java file. The name of the
file is up to you.
(2) Compile the Java source code and create a jar file.
(3) Upload to HDFS a small text file for the purpose of future testing. The name and
location of the file in HDFS are up to you.
(4) Use Hadoop to process your application that moves a file on HDFS from one location
to the other.
(5) Use Hadoop to provide evidence that the file earlier uploaded to HDSF has been
A file solution1.java with a source code of the application that moves a file in HDFS.
A file solution1.pdf that contains the contents of Terminal window with a report from
compilation, creation of jar file, uploading to HDFS two small files for testing, processing
of the application, and evidence that a file uploaded into HDFS has been successfully
moved to another location in HDFS.
Answer rating: 100% (QA)
Creating a complete Java HDFS application and compiling it along with using Hadoop to move a file within HDFS is a comprehensive task that requires seView the full answer