In this project, you will be designing and implementing a Java program that uses the Stack and
In this project, you will be designing and implementing a Java program that uses the Stack and Queue data structures. Your program should be able to demonstrate the functionality of both data structures and show how they can be used in real-world scenarios.
1. Design a Java program that uses the Stack and Queue data structures. Your program should include the Stack and Queue code we discussed in class.
2. Your program should include at least three different operations for both the Stack and Queue data structures.
3. Your program should also include error handling for scenarios such as stack overflow or queue underflow.
4. You can choose any real-world scenario to demonstrate the use of these data structures. Some examples could be a restaurant order system, a shopping cart, or a playlist manager.
5. Write documentation that explains the purpose of your program and how it works.
1. Your program should be well-structured and easy to read.
2. Your code should be properly commented to explain the functionality of each method.
3. Your documentation should include the purpose of your program, how it works, and how to run it. The documentation should also describe the use of any tools that helped you with the design, including AI tools.
4. Your program should be free of errors and able to handle all possible scenarios.
5. You should be able to answer any question regarding your project and your code.