Read, study and carefully analyze the resources required for the module. Perform a reading of a fragment of Doa
This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
- Read, study and carefully analyze the resources required for the module.
- Perform a reading of a fragment of Doña Rosita the Spinster or the Language of Flowers by Federico García Lorca. The fragment is Act 3 starting with Worker 1. Do a second reading for a complete understanding of it.
- Write an essay with a minimum length of five (5) paragraphs of at least five (5) sentences each. It must have an appropriate structure that includes one (1) introductory paragraph, at least three (3) development paragraphs and one (1) conclusion paragraph. Following this structure, develop answers to the following questions:
- What literary genre does this text belong to?
- What are the characteristics of the genre of this text?
- Explain the origin and evolution of the literary genre to which the fragment indicated in the instructions belongs.
- After researching the different subgenres, how would you classify this text and why?
- What is this text about?
- What conflict do the characters present?
- What ideas does the text present explicitly, that is, in a clear and determined way?
- What ideas does it present implicitly, that is, indirectly, without expressing something directly, but that can be inferred?
- How can we apply it to current life or society?
Create a free account to access the answer
Cannot find your solution?
Post a FREE question now and get an answer within minutes. * Average response time.
Chapter # 45
Posted Date: September 19, 2023 08:12:51