The Eldorado Corporation's controller prepares adjusting entries only at the end of the fiscal year. The following adjusting entries were
1. The company borrowed $120,000 on March 31, 2011. Principal and interest are due on March 31, 2012. This note is the company's only interest-bearing debt.
2. Rent for the year on the company's office space is $60,000. The rent is paid in advance.
3. On October 31, 2011, Eldorado lent money to a customer. The customer signed a note with principal and interest at 6% due in one year.
Determine the following:
1. What is the interest rate on the company's note payable?
2. The 2011 rent payment was made at the beginning of which month?
3. How much did Eldorado lend its customer on October 31?
This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
Step by Step Answer:
Chapter # 2
Create a free account to access the answer
Cannot find your solution?
Post a FREE question now and get an answer within minutes. * Average response time.
Question Posted: June 24, 2013 05:46:03