The following information has been taken from the consolidation worksheet of Peak and its 90 percentowned subsidiary,
• Peak reports a $12,000 gain on the sale of a building. The building had a book value of $32,000 but was sold for $44,000 cash.
• Intra-entity inventory transfers of $129,000 occurred during the current period.
• Valley paid a $30,000 dividend during the year with $27,000 of this amount going to Peak.
• Amortization of an intangible asset recognized by Peak’s purchase was $16,000 for the current period.
• Consolidated accounts payable decreased by $11,000 during the year.
Indicate how to reflect each of these events on a consolidated statement of cash flows.
Accounts payable (AP) are bills to be paid as part of the normal course of business.This is a standard accounting term, one of the most common liabilities, which normally appears in the balance sheet listing of liabilities. Businesses receive... Dividend
A dividend is a distribution of a portion of company’s earnings, decided and managed by the company’s board of directors, and paid to the shareholders. Dividends are given on the shares. It is a token reward paid to the shareholders for their...
Fantastic news! We've located the answer you've been seeking!
Step by Step Answer: