The following is a list of eight control plans from this chapter: Control Plans A. Limit checks B. Tickler files
A. Limit checks
B. Tickler files
C. Public key cryptography
D. Compare input data with master data
E. Batch sequence check
F. One-for-one checking
G. Manual reconciliation of batch totals (hash totals)
H. Confirm input acceptance Listed here are 10 definitions or descriptions of control plans.
Definitions or Descriptions
1. Determines if a customer number has been input correctly.
2. Ensures that transmitted messages can be read only by authorized receivers.
3. A control plan that cannot be implemented unless source documents are prenumbered or numbered before input.
4. In systems where accountable documents are not used, this control plan helps ensure input completeness by informing the data entry person that data have been accepted for processing by the computer system.
5. Used to detect changes in batches of events to ensure the validity, completeness, and accuracy of the batch. Match the five definitions or descriptions with a control plan that best matches the definition. Because there are eight control plans, you should have three letters left over.
This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
Step by Step Answer:
Create a free account to access the answer
Cannot find your solution?
Post a FREE question now and get an answer within minutes. * Average response time.
Question Posted: December 15, 2014 10:34:31