1. As one of the Robin Hood team members, how should you proceed? What steps would you...
1. As one of the Robin Hood team members, how should you proceed? What steps would you take, and what would be your priorities?
2. Are CASE tools available that you could use on this assignment? What are they?
3. What advice would you give to the client regarding capacity planning for the future?
4. What steps should the client take to ensure that the system is secure? Prepare a checklist with at least 15 security items that the client should evaluate and monitor. Be sure to consider all six security levels.
Robin Hood Associates is an IT consulting firm that develops new systems and maintains older systems for its clients. Robin Hood recently was awarded a contract to correct problems with an existing system. The system is three years old, and the consulting firm that initially designed the system did a poor job of documentation. The data dictionary, user manuals, and other reference material never have been updated, and no process exists for version control.
Step by Step Answer: