1. Plot used for visual comparison of results in two (or more) groups 2. Difference between the averages in two...
2. Difference between the averages in two samples
3. Difference between the averages in two populations
4. Name given to the variable that specifies the treatments in an experiment
5. Estimate of the standard error of the difference between two sample means
6. Avoids confounding in a two-sample comparison
7. Test statistic indicating a statistically significant result if a is 0.05 and H0: μ1 - μ2 ≥ 0
8. Test statistic indicating that a mean difference is not statistically significant if a = 0.05
9. The number of degrees of freedom in a paired t-test
10. Multiple factors explain the difference between two samples
(a) t = – 4.6
(b) t = 1.3
(c) μ1 – μ2
(d) √ s21 + s22 / n2
(e) n – 1
(f) 1 – 2
(j) Comparison boxplots
This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
Step by Step Answer:
Related Book For
Create a free account to access the answer
Cannot find your solution?
Post a FREE question now and get an answer within minutes. * Average response time.
Question Posted: July 14, 2015 09:41:06