1. Input One line with the country name followed by the capital. You may assume the capital...
1. Input One line with the country name followed by the capital. You may assume the capital city names may contain spaces but country names may not. Output A single line that prints out the well-formatted sentence with the input information. Sample Run 1 Here is a sample run of your program. Please note that the bold text represents user inputs. Please note there are no prompts for user input. Canada Ottawa Ottawa is Canada's capital city.
2. Cathy owns a coffee shop but she doesn't like talking to customers. She would like to write a program that will do the talking for her. CoffeeBot program that asks the customer if they would like cream. The program should accept YES/Yes/Yes or NO/No/No as inputs and reply appropriately depending on the answer.
• If yes, then it outputs "Here's your coffee with cream"
• If no, then it outputs "Here's your coffee without the cream"
• If the user inputs anything else, it should output "I don't understand what means" which is the customer's reply. Input A single line of input from the user Output The corresponding reply from CoffeeBot. Sample Run 1 Here is a sample run of your program. Please note that the bold text represents user inputs. Please note that the prompts must match the following exactly to get maximum points. Do you want cream? Yes Here's your coffee with cream
3. The government of Bobland, the newest country, would like you to help develop a program for calculating currency. The country has coins in $2, $1, 50¢, 25¢, 10¢, 5¢, and 1¢ coin denominations, Given the input $n$, the number of cents, we would like to write a program to calculate the least number of coins that can form $n$. You will output $t$, a single number representing the least number of coins needed. Input A single integer $n$, the number of cents to be made Output A single integer $t$, representing the least number of Bobland coins that are needed to make $n$ cents. If the user enters a non-integer input, print out "not possible" Sample Run 1 Here is a sample run of your program.