1. Which of the four major types of information systems do you think is the most valuable to an organization?...
1. Which of the four major types of information systems do you think is the most valuable to an organization?
2. How do you critically associate the ideas of business agility and business efficiency from the successful implementation of IT/IS.
3. Discuss the impact new information systems may have on organizational culture and organizational politics.
4. Answer according to this Scenario,
The E-Government Strategic Plan 2009-2014 was launched in May 2009 with “Citizen-Centric Services” as its guiding principle. However, implementation has been observed to be a bit slow. Examine some of the issues and challenges of E-Government in developing countries. Suggest some Lessons that should be learnt from best practices.
5. ‘Knowledge Management is mostly culture and people, with technology thrown in…’ (Liebowitz, 2001, p42). Critically discuss the statement.