Film: 12 Angry Men 1. How do the jury's processes represent Structuration Theory and Taylor's approach...
Fantastic news! We've Found the answer you've been seeking!
Transcribed Image Text:
Film: 12 Angry Men
1. How do the jury's processes represent Structuration Theory and Taylor's approach to CCO?
2. The critical approach emphasizes that there is an imbalance of privilege in the world, and hegemony emphasizes that dominant groups
lead other groups to accept subordination. How does this influence how power is used in the group?
3. How do the dissenting votes throughout the film support the ideals of the feminist approach to organizing?
4. Describe how the jury members move through the socialization process by discussing anticipatory, encounter, and signs of
metamorphosis socialization phases.
5. Identify examples of how the jury members assimilate into the group and the environment.
Answer rating: 100% (QA)
Certainly I can provide some insights into these questions based on the movie 12 Angry Men 1 Representing Structuration Theory and Taylor s Approach t...View the full answer