Create three or more MySQL Data Control language (DCL) Statements using the any database(for example) A Create new user statement
This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
Create three or more MySQL Data Control language (DCL) Statements using the any database(for example)
- A Create new user statement for the database
- A statement that grants privileges to the new user
- A statement that revokes privileges
- A SQL Text File containing the SQL commands to create the database, create the table, and insert the sample test data into the table.
- A SQL Text File containing the DCL SQL Statements.
Create a free account to access the answer
Cannot find your solution?
Post a FREE question now and get an answer within minutes. * Average response time.
Chapter # 2
Section: Discussion Question
Posted Date: September 13, 2023 13:29:33