Imagine you are working as a human resources manager for a company, and your team has been
Imagine you are working as a human resources manager for a company, and your team has been tasked with hiring five new employee's for various positions. All of the interviews must be completed by the end of June, and all of the offers of employment must be sent by July 15th. You will be using Trello to manage the hiring process.
- Set up a Trello board for the hiring process with the following lists:
- New Applicants, Interviews Scheduled, Interviews in Progress, Offer Sent, and Closed.
- Create a card for each imaginary applicant, title it with their name and the job they're applying for, and add it to the appropriate list.
- Assign due dates to each card based on the timeline provided.
- On at least four of the applicant cards, provide more information about the applicant named on it. This may include additional details about the applicant, such as their experience, education, and skills.
Move each applicant card to the appropriate list as you make progress on the hiring process (use your imagination since this is fictional)