In your opinion, is there any real value to long-term planning in today's rapidly changing environment? Describe at least one
This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
- In your opinion, is there any real value to long-term planning in today's rapidly changing environment? Describe at least one example to support your opinion.
- Watch the video about the fashion company Zara and then summarize how Zara accomplished the rise in profit for the parent company.
- Explain how the benefits of planning could apply to your future career or right now while you are at school.
- You are the manager of a fast-food restaurant that specializes in hamburgers. When you get to work on Wednesday, you have the following tasks to complete. Prioritize these tasks (re-order them) and explain your reasoning.
- Hire a new employee to work at the counter.
- The store is almost out of ketchup packages and new ones need to be ordered.
- Place an ad in the local newspaper for your sale next month.
- An angry customer wants to speak to you.
- An employee has called in sick for work and you need to replace them for the current shift.
- An employee arrives late for work for the third day in a row.
- The employee shift schedule for next week must be completed.
- Sales are up 10% from last month and your boss wants to speak to you about how this can happen again.
Related Book For
Create a free account to access the answer
Cannot find your solution?
Post a FREE question now and get an answer within minutes. * Average response time.
Posted Date: August 26, 2023 08:44:29