Promote a bake sale being hosted by the student union during the last week of the winter
Promote a bake sale being hosted by the student union during the last week of the winter term in December. The baked goods will be donated by the school's dining staff and local bakeries with all proceeds going to St. Jude's. The hope is to raise at least $3,000 with this fundraiser.
- When analyzing this target audience, think broadly about typical campus college students, who are usually aged 18 to 22 and are actively seeking a degree.
Specifically, address the following rubric criteria:
- Proposal Creation: Now that you have gathered and analyzed the necessary qualitative and quantitative data, develop a brief proposal for a social media strategy. The proposal should be informed by the creation of three (3) SMART goals that can guide your social media strategy, as well as four (4) social media platforms that will be used to achieve your SMART goals.
- SMART Goals: develop social media strategy goals that can be used to guide the new social media strategy's development, assess its success, and incorporate all SMART goal criteria.
- Platform Selection: Select appropriate social media platforms that will be used to achieve your SMART goals and justify your selections with evidence from the Data Analysis portion of your social media strategy proposal.
- Frequency: Recommend the ideal frequency for social media posts for a two-week time span and explain why it is appropriate based on your target audience, event, and landscape.
- Tone and Personality: Describe the tone and personality that should be incorporated into the content for your social media posts based on your target audience, event, and selected platforms.