You have been hired as an expert in Total Compensation to help design a program that will allow your client
You have been hired as an expert in Total Compensation to help design a program that will allow your client to attract, motivate, and retain the right employees with the right skills to help achieve the organization's overall objectives. Before you can begin developing a new structure, you need to understand the underlying organizational factors that are causing the problems at your client's firm, as well as identify potential solutions to those problems. Your analysis should include the following elements:
1. Identify the contextual variables impacting this firm.
2. Identify the structural variables.
3. Based on the above, describe what managerial strategy the organization is using.
(the classical managerial strategy/ the human relations managerial strategy/ the high-involvement managerial strategy)
4. Identify the types of problems they are currently experiencing in regards to their employees and the kind of employee behaviors they need to achieve their
(Membership behaviour/ Task behaviour/ Organizational citizenship behaviour)
5. Describe the various components of your client's existing compensation and benefit systems.
(Base pay/ Performance pay/ Indirect pay)
6. Does their current compensation system support the employee behavior they are looking for? Is it in alignment with their managerial style?
7. Are there any other constraints that might impact your compensation strategy?
(Your report should be no more than 1500 words in length)