The ledger of Beckett Rental Agency on March 31 of the current year includes the selected accounts below before adjusting
An analysis of the accounts shows the following.
1. The equipment depreciates $280 per month.
2. Half of the unearned rent revenue was earned during the quarter.
3. Interest of $400 is accrued on the notes payable.
4. Supplies on hand total $850.
5. Insurance expires at the rate of $400 per month.
Prepare the adjusting entries at March 31, assuming that adjusting entries are made quarterly. Additional accounts are Depreciation Expense, Insurance Expense, Interest Payable, and SuppliesExpense.
This problem has been solved!
Step by Step Answer: