This problem has been solved!
Do you need an answer to a question different from the above? Ask your question!
The growing popularity of E-commerce sites has created the benefits and costs within the evolutionary ecosystem. Discuss the statement critically with relevant examples. (Hint: Use relevant theories within the syllabus structure to evaluate the statement in a critical mode). Guidelines for the assignment structure Introduction (15%) Overview of the economic system (e.g. E-commerce, Fintech) The response to the statement (e.g.
The growing popularity of E-commerce sites has created the benefits and costs within the evolutionary ecosystem”. Discuss the statement critically with relevant examples.
(Hint: Use relevant theories within the syllabus structure to evaluate the statement in a critical mode).
Guidelines for the assignment structure
- Introduction (15%)
- Overview of the economic system (e.g. E-commerce, Fintech)
- The response to the statement (e.g. Agree/Disagree/Partially Agree/Partially Disagree)
- Justification for the selection of response
- Selection of at least 2 countries is needed to maintain robust critical discussions (Students are required to specify the selected countries and rationalization for the selection of countries). The justifications must be supported by the relevant facts.
- Body of discussions (65%)
- Requires minimum 3 themes for critical discussions (e.g. Digital hackers, E-commerce,
- Students can discuss the latest issues that are tied to Currency War, Trade War, Hot War, Digital War, Skin trafficking, Drug trafficking, Base Erosion, Robotic industry, etc.
- Students are required to provide the critical discussions through the graphical and tabular illustrations, and relevant references (Graphical and tabular illustrations must be based on real datasets and valid sources).
- The theories that can be utilized are the Matthew Effect, Theory of Innovation (Creative Destruction vs Creative Accumulation, Metcalfe Law, Micro-Meso-Macro, Meso trajectory phases of innovation, Network theory, etc. The suggested number of theories for the assignment can be between 10 to 12.
- Students are required to provide the consistencies and contradictions of the practical issues with the theories that have been stated above.
- Conclusion (10%)
- Summary of the overall discussions
- Implications of the issues on the theories and policy structure.
- Explanation of the limitation of the discussions and the provision of recommendations/suggestions.
- References and Appendices (10%)
- Inclusion of appendices is optional, but references are important and they should be clearly stated based on the respective format (APA/Harvard)
- It would be advisable for students to include the news articles, journal articles, conference proceedings, reports, and infographics from 2016 to 2021 (6 years) as a part of critical discussions and comparison analysis.
- The references should be arranged in alphabetical order and the last names of the authors should be stated clearly and notation of n.d can be used if the date is not given within the specified version of the articles.
Related Book For
Advertising and Promotion An Integrated Marketing Communications Perspective
Authors: George Belch, Michael Belch