If there is a 40 percent chance of making $100,000 and a 60 percent chance of losing

Question:

If there is a 40 percent chance of making $100,000 and a 60 percent chance of losing $150,000, then the expected monetary outcome is:
A. $50,000
B. ($50,000)
C. $90,000
D. ($90,000)

Fantastic news! We've located the answer you've been seeking!

Step by Step Answer:

Question Posted: