Imagine you are part of a marketing team at a company that relies heavily on social media
Imagine you are part of a marketing team at a company that relies heavily on social media advertising to children ages 13 to 17. You want parents and children to be aware of your products and online services, but you want to be a responsible entity that understands Internet and social media addictions can occur.
Create a public service print for distribution in targeted children's magazines, websites, and social media. You have an unlimited budget and can retain the services of famous actors or singers, as well.
Consider the following when creating your announcement:
- What visuals will you include?
- Who or what will be the spokesperson to remind children to use social media responsibly?
- Who or what will you use to engage with your target market?
- What will you use for your headline ?
- Will you include information on screen time, using a blue light filter, and so on?
- Will you use rhyming words? Will it be a type of lyrics for a song?